A light, juicy & aromatic dish! Quick & easy.
2-3 medium sized courgettes
1 big onion
3 medium sized potatoes
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin/jar kidney beans (400gr)
handful of fresh parsley
handful of fresh dill
olive oil, black pepper, lovage & salt
1 cup of water
- Pre-heat the fan oven to 230°C (446°F).
- Chop the courgettes and potatoes into small cubes. Cut the onion into relatively medium sized pieces (not diced) and add everything into a baking tray (I used a non-stick one).
- Add the tin tomatoes and beans (I rinse them with water beforehand) to the tray.
- Chop the parsley & dill together and add to tray.
- Season with olive oil (I use pomace olive oil for baking), teaspoon of black pepper, tablespoon (or more) of lovage and give the whole lot a good mixing. Pour a glass of water over.
- Bake for about 35 mins or until the potatoes are done.
Season with salt and enjoy! 🙂